SD Pro 2 is a double-sided premium wireless DECT headset for desk phone and PC/softphone with base station. It features Sennheiser Voice Clarity, ultra noise-cancelling microphone and ActiveGard® hearing protection technology.
This headset is designed for business professionals who communicate in desk phone and softphone.
Dual connectivity for both desk phone and softphone
SWITCH AS YOU PLEASE
- Switch from one communication source to another with just a single touch on the base station. The SD Pro 2 is compatible with major global providers of telephony and Unified Communications platforms and solutions.
Intuitive Call Control
- Answer/end a call, mute microphone and adjust volume directly on the headset.
Sennheiser Voice Clarity
- For a natural wideband sound experience.
Ultra noise-cancelling microphone
- Filters out unwanted background noise for crystal-clear conversations.
- Sennheiser’s innovative and patented hearing protection technology against acoustic shock.
The Sound of Quality
- Enjoy Sennheiser Voice Clarity for a natural wideband sound experience. By delivering a warm and more natural sound, Sennheiser Voice Clarity allows you to catch the tone of your callers’ voices. Now you can avoid misunderstandings – even in the noisiest environments.
Long Distance Wireless Range
- Walk and talk where you want with an extended wireless range. Experience quality sound on the move as you roam around the office. Wireless freedom extends your working range so you’re always in contact with your phone. In a typical office building SD Office gives you a radius of up to 180 ft. and up to 590 ft. in line of sight.
Full work day talk time
- No excuses for breaks - We’re sorry. With the SD series, you get 8 hours talk time in wideband and 12 hours in narrowband sound mode. This way you can work all day without unplanned interruptions.
- Frequency response (Microphone): Wideband Mode 150 Hz – 6.8 KHz; Narrowband Mode 300 Hz – 3.5 KHz
- Frequency response (Headphones) Wideband Mode 150 Hz – 6.8 KHz; Narrowband Mode 300 Hz – 3.5 KHz
- Weight Headset: 3 oz
- Earpad size ø 1.96 inches
- Charging time 0 – 50%: 20 minutes
- 0 – 100%: 1 hour
- Standby time Up to 100 Hours
- Range line of sight: 590 ft
- in typical office building: 180 ft
- Talk time Wideband Mode Up to 8 hours
- Narrowband Mode Up to 12 hours
- Storage temperature -4 °F to +158 °F
- Operating temperature +41 °F to +113 °F
- Battery Specification Lithium Polymer (Exchangeable for service - see manual)
- Speaker type Neodymium Magnet Speaker
*Warning (for California residents only): Please note per Proposition 65 that this product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Every Consumer Products company is required to post the warning no matter if their products pose any harm. Sennheiser products are all RoHs compliant, yet we are by law required to post the Proposition 65 warning message anyway.