The HME 26-II models apply to the requirements of most demanding broadcast applications.
The pre-polarized condenser microphone features brilliant acoustic performance for crystal clear audio transmission in highest broadcast quality and has an excellent feedback rejection.
The closed, supra-aural headphones have a high maximum SPL and are equipped with the ActiveGard©. This limiter can be activated or deactivated.
- Lightweight with extra soft cushions and excellent wearing comfort
- Headphones with very accurate sound reproduction for professional applications
- Microphone for crystal clear audio transmission in highest broadcast quality
- ActiveGard© (on/off switch) for protected hearing
- High passive noise attenuation
- Reliable performance over long lifetime for safe investments
- Swiveling ear cap allows single sided listening
- Microphone can either be worn on right or left-hand side
- Modular concept of boom, cable and cushions for highest flexibility
What's in the box?
- 1 headset
- 1 cable clip
- 1 large headband padding
- 1 wind and pop screen
- 1 manual
- Impedance: 100 Ohm stereo (headphones); 600 Ohm stereo (headphones)
- Characteristic SPL: 1 kHz, 1 mW: 105 dB; 1 kHz, 1 V: 115 dB; 1 kHz, 1 V: 107 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Omnidirectional (BKE 4-2); Cardioid (BKE 4-4)
- Max. Sound pressure level (active):
- ActiveGard™ switched off: 128 dB at 1 kHz, 200 mW
- ActiveGard™ switched off: 127 dB at 1 kHz, 200 mW
- ActiveGard© activated: 105 dB at 1 kHz, 200mW
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40 to 20.000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): Pre-polarized condenser microphone
- Frequency response (Headphones): 40 to 18.000 Hz
- Contact pressure: 3.9 N
- Ear coupling: Supra-aural
- Weight: (w/o cable and w/o connector) approx. 205 g
- Min. terminating impedance: 4700 Ω
- Storage temperature: -55 °C to 70 °C
- Operating temperature: -15 °C to 55°C
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 150 dB; 0,5 % THD
- Output voltage: 4 mV / Pa +/- 2,5 dB
- Operating voltage (stand alone): 5 - 15 V DC
- Transducer principle (headphones): Dynamic, closed
*Warning (for California residents only): Please note per Proposition 65 that this product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Every Consumer Products company is required to post the warning no matter if their products pose any harm. Sennheiser products are all RoHs compliant, yet we are by law required to post the Proposition 65 warning message anyway.