The delightful HD1 Free is our most compact Bluetooth headphone ever. A true HD1 that packs all the style and substance you could ask for – in a highly portable design. It delivers immaculate wireless hi-fi sound thanks to Bluetooth 4.2 and Qualcomm® apt-X™, its high quality ergonomic design ensures an outstanding all-day listening experience. With an integrated microphone, a six-hour battery life and a luxurious leather case, the HD1 Free is the perfect companion for the mobile lifestyle.
The essence of sound and style.
- The smaller the headphone, the more meticulously built it has to be. The Sennheiser HD1 Free is pure precision. From its custom machined stainless steel in-ear sound tunnels for the signature HD1 sound to its luxurious leather carrying case. A delight to see, hear and feel. Liberate and enhance your listening experience!
Smooth passage for outstanding sound
- A premium product in every detail the HD1 Free features custom machined stainless steel in-ear sound tunnels that channel the sound from its high-quality dynamic speaker system lossless-ly into the ear. Resulting in superior acoustic precision and that satisfying signature HD1 sound: powerful bass response, detailed vocal projection and a great sound stage. Enjoy your music to the full.
Latest wireless technology for enhanced gaming and sound
- You may wonder where we put it, but it is all there: Bluetooth 4.2, AAC codec support and Qualcomm® apt-X™ support. Together they ensure crystal clear wireless transmission in true hi-fi sound. Also, apt-X™ Low Latency lets you enjoy your videos more, by keeping audio perfectly in sync with the visuals.
Communication is all around your neck
- The HD1 Free offers all the amenities you would expect from a premium headset. It communicates seamlessly with your mobile device thanks to a three-button remote and high-quality in-line microphone between the earpieces. So, you can make phone calls and control music on the go with ease. For ultimate convenience, multi-connection with up to 2 devices at once and 3-way calling support are also provided. An intuitive system of voice prompts notifies you about the pairing or battery status.
You’re welcome to listen longer
- Once you listen to the HD1 Free you are not inclined to stop any time soon. Not least because of the supreme comfort the included ear adapters – in four different sizes – provide. Ensuring a snug and secure fit they also block ambient noise quite effectively. Accordingly, the battery lasts for six long hours of listening pleasure. It can be charged via the supplied USB cable.
- Built with uncompromised craftsmanship from premium materials including stainless steel and featuring chrome accents the HD1 Free is both sturdy and stylish. Well-conceived down to the detail its earpieces are magnetic so you can elegantly join them together and wear them comfortably around your neck when they are not in use. Of course, you can also put the HD1 Free in the premium leather carrying case it comes with.
What's in the box?
- Wireless Headset
- USB Charging Cable
- Ear Adaptor Set (XS, S, M, L)
- Carrying Case
- Safety & Quick Guides
- Wearing style: Neckband
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
- Supported Profiles: A2DP 1.2; AVRCP 1.4; HSP 1.2; HFP 1.6 - HD Voice (Or higher)
- Frequency response: 15Hz - 22000Hz
- Max. sound pressure level: 118dB (Passive: 1kHz/ 1Vrms) > Active
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.5%
- Ear coupling: In Ear
- Transducer principle: Dynamic (SYS10)
- Weight: < 40g
- Audio input: Bluetooth
- Range: Up to 10 meters
- Min. terminating impedance: 28 Ohm (Passive); 480 Ohm (Active)
- Operating voltage (mains): 3.0-4.2V
- Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5: -44 dB V/Pa Sending Loudness Rating (SLR)
- Wideband: 10dB +/- 5dB
- Narrowband: 8dB +/- 5dB
- Battery Specification: Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-ion Polymer (~85mAh) with more than 500 charges
- Codecs: apt-X ® / apt-X ® LL /AAC/SBC
- Personal fit: XS, S, M, L (4 sets)
- Speaker type: MEMS
- Voltage: 3.7V Nominal
- Connection: 2 device simultaneously (HFP/A2DP); 8 device in pairing list
- Charging Current: 3.0-4.2V
*Warning (for California residents only): Please note per Proposition 65 that this product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Every Consumer Products company is required to post the warning no matter if their products pose any harm. Sennheiser products are all RoHs compliant, yet we are by law required to post the Proposition 65 warning message anyway.