Passion for peak performance. Sennheiser's new HD1 - the headphones with MOMENTUM. Closed circumaural headset offering optimum noise isolation and comfort.
Inspired by people with Momentum
- Some people live for sound. They go further than others. They go where nobody has ever been. They do things that nobody else has done before. They redefine the boundaries of sound. They have MOMENTUM. Together with a group of talented artists we developed the MOMENTUM project. Get inspired and check out the artists and their videos.
The new generation
- Our fascination with precise and detailed sound manifests itself in the new HD1 headphones. From the high-quality materials like brushed stainless steel and finest leather to the perfect finish to the experience of uncompromising sound.
- Our developers have worked to combine customer feedback and technical innovations to create the best HD1 headphone yet.
High-resolution and deep-reaching
- The new generation of HD1 headphones carves out every aural nuance in even finer detail. Thanks to proprietary 18-Ω Neodym transducers. With large diaphragms that make the trademark HD1 sound an even more brilliant experience. Clear, richly detailed, and with a powerful bass.
Timeless and immaculate
- Love of detail is a main character trait of the Sennheiser HD1: With sliders made of stainless steel, and luxurious leather covering the soft, newly designed ear cushions. Its sound and its finish with accurately placed seams make the HD1 a delight for all senses.
Aesthetic and mobile
- With its low profile the angled 3.5-mm stereo jack plug is optimized for the use on mobile devices. Fitted with jack plugs, the cable is completely detachable and can be replaced if necessary.
Handy and intuitive
- The integrated in-line remote comfortably lets you control phone calls, music, and volume. Furthermore, it supports Apple devices like iPod, iPhone, and iPad as well as Android tablets and smartphones.
- Impedance: 18 Ω
- Frequency response (Microphone): 100 - 10000Hz
- Frequency response (Headphones): 16Hz - 22000Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 113dB (1 kHz/1 Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.5%
- Contact pressure: Approx. 3.2 N
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Jack plug: 3.5mm straight
- Cable length: 1.4m (Detachable)
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
- Pick-up pattern: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5: -44 dB V/Pa
- Load rating: 200 mW
*Warning (for California residents only): Please note per Proposition 65 that this product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Every Consumer Products company is required to post the warning no matter if their products pose any harm. Sennheiser products are all RoHs compliant, yet we are by law required to post the Proposition 65 warning message anyway.