Luxurious portability. Designed for uncompromising portability, the HD1 On-Ear Wireless offers full-sized HD1 quality in a more compact frame. It features hybrid active NoiseGard™ noise cancellation and state-of-the-art Bluetooth technology. Lightweight stainless steel sliders reflect the essential design purity of the HD1 family, while its soft Alcantara®-covered ear pads ensure excellent wearing comfort.
Inspired by people with Momentum
- Some people live for sound. They go further than others. They go where nobody has ever been. They do things that nobody else has done before. They redefine the boundaries of sound. They have MOMENTUM. Together with a group of talented artists we developed the MOMENTUM project. Get inspired and check out the artists and their videos.
The new HD1 On-Ear Wireless
- The new Sennheiser HD1 On-Ear Wireless provides complete freedom to experience your music like never before. It combines high-resolution sound with a lightweight, puristic design and exclusive materials like stainless steel and Alcantara®.
- Without the limitations set by a cable, but with the same crystal-clear sound.
Brilliant and vivid
- Thanks to the interaction between the hybrid active ® NoiseGard noise reduction and the high-definition aptX codec every nuance in sound is carved out in even finer detail. Being an integral part of the headphones, the VoiceMax microphone enables you to conduct crystal-clear conversations without the need of an external microphone.
- Experience a whole new quality in wireless sound. Our HD1 On-Ear Wireless headphones provide High-Resolution sound, with a powerful bass - and without the cable.
Advanced and smart
- With the HD1 On-Ear Wireless setting up a wireless connection is even easier than to plug in a conventional cable. It is implemented via the integrated NFCTM* at the push of a button. In an instant, thanks to Bluetooth® 4.0 standard. All you have to do is enjoy the sound.
Puristic and durable
- The new HD1 On-Ear Wireless not only excels with improved sound but also with its revised design. The slightly curved profile of the headband as well as high-class materials like breathable Alcantara® make for enhanced wearing comfort.
Comfortable and variable
- The ear cups of the new HD1 On-Ear Wireless are attached to highly mobile ball joints running in collapsible sliders. The result: The headphones fit perfectly, also in their new space-saving carrying bag, thanks to the collapsible design.
- Headband and ear cushions of the HD1 On-Ear Wireless are covered with super soft, breathable Alcantara®. For still more wearing comfort the ear cushions are filled with special two-layer foam.
Optional and optimized
- The new HD1 On-Ear Wireless can also be operated with a cable, just like any conventional headphones. The design of the jack plug, however, is not conventional at all: Its especially low profile was optimized for the use on mobile devices.
- Fitted with jack plugs on both ends, the cable is completely detachable and can be replaced if necessary.
What's in the box?
- HD1 On-Ear Wireless headphones
- 1.4 m Audio cable / 3.5 mm Low-profile angled plug
- USB Charging cable
- Inflight adapter
- Carrying case
- Impedance passive: 28 Ω
- Impedance active: 480 Ω
- Frequency response (Headphones): 16 Hz – 22000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 111 dB (Passive: 1 kHz/1 Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.5%
- Contact pressure: Approx. 3.6 N
- Frequency response (Microphone) Wideband: 100 - 8,000Hz
- Frequency response (Microphone) Narrowband: 300 - 3,400Hz
- Pick-up pattern: Dual omni-directional microphone (2 mic beamforming array)
- Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5: -44dB V/Pa (1kHz)
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
- Supported Profiles: A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP
- Ear coupling: Supra-aural
- Jack plug: 3.5mm angled
- Cable length: 1.4 m (Detachable)
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
- Attenuation: Up to 20dB
- Charging time: Approx. 3 hrs
- Operating time: 22hrs (HFP + ANC)
- Battery Specification: Rechargeable Lithium-ion Polymer (600mAh)
- Codecs: apt-X®
- NoiseGard™ noise compensation: NoiseGard™ Hybrid technology with 4 pick-up microphones
*Warning (for California residents only): Please note per Proposition 65 that this product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Every Consumer Products company is required to post the warning no matter if their products pose any harm. Sennheiser products are all RoHs compliant, yet we are by law required to post the Proposition 65 warning message anyway.