The HD 2.20s headset delivers Sennheiser sound quality and maximum portability for a truly satisfying listening experience on the go. The compact on-ear design sits securely and comfortably.
The Sennheiser HD 2 Series – supreme musicality to go
- Legendary Sennheiser quality never looked crisper. The new HD 2 series achieves the feat of being elegantly minimalist in design, yet tough enough for a life in motion. With a sound that lets your mobile device, i. e. your music, shine wherever you are.
Plug them in and get the most out of your portable device.
Sennheiser HD 2.20s
- This versatile, sturdy, and streetwise beauty lets you enjoy your music and manage your phone calls, while its comfortable soft ear pads keep the noisy world away.
Travel light and be delighted
- The HD 2.20s is made to make your mobile life more pleasurable. That’s why it is so slim and lightweight and sturdy at the same time. It features a single-sided, tangle-free cable, which comes with a built-in special treat: a one-button smart remote plus microphone that lets you take calls and playback music. Last, but not least, thanks to its foldable headband you can stow the HD 2.20s away easily – should you ever want to.
May the bass be with you
- As slim and elegant as the HD 2.20s is to the eye, as stunningly powerful it is to the ear. Its closed-back on-ear design attenuates ambient noise, creating the stage for a great sound reproduction with a punchy bass response. Thanks to the extremely comfortable premium leatherette earpads you can enjoy this experience virtually endlessly.
Walk the streets in style
- The lithe and elegant frame of the HD 2.20s results in a stunning clean silhouette. Its classic black look with gloss accents is both timeless and current. All substance and style, the HD 2.20s makes it a point to "wear like you hear".
What's in the box?
- HD 2.20s Headset
- 1.4m single sided cable with 1-button remote
- 3.5mm angled plug
- Impedance: 26 Ω
- Frequency response (Microphone): 100 - 10,000 Hz
- Frequency response: 18 - 18,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 112dB (1kHz/1Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.5% (1kHz/100dB)
- Ear coupling: On-Ear
- Jack plug: 3.5mm angled plug
- Cable length: 1.4 m
- Transducer principle: Closed
- Weight: 246 g
- Pick-up pattern: Omni-Directional
- Microphone sensitivity: -44dBV/Pa
*Warning (for California residents only): Please note per Proposition 65 that this product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Every Consumer Products company is required to post the warning no matter if their products pose any harm. Sennheiser products are all RoHs compliant, yet we are by law required to post the Proposition 65 warning message anyway.