Featuring Sennheiser’s “Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement” technology, the GAME ZERO delivers the ultimate in sonic accuracy and clarity. The updated closed design provided by the custom-made painted steel ear cup grids lets you hear even the faintest detail of your game.
- With GAME ZERO we have gone back to where we started and completely rethought the concept of comfort for gaming. Our aim was to design the most comfortable and best sounding closed professional headset on the market. We think we’ve done just that.
- GAME ZERO features an all new ear pad design, which we have further developed from our professional pilot headsets. Our ear pads are made from thick leatherette and triple-layered memory foam. The base of the ear pads are thicker, to ensure that the headset closes all around the ear. This will prevent sound from escaping and will keep you un-disturbed while playing.
For immersive gaming
- The combination of new design, padding materials and memory foam to close out any gaps under the ears, ensures that the GAME ZERO is our most quiet gaming headset to date. No outside noise enters the headset and you can rest assured that those around you won’t hear your game either.
German engineered technology
- The two transducers in the GAME ZERO have been developed at our labs in Germany. They are optimized to provide an extremely accurate reproduction of the gaming audio, no matter what type of game you play. Every single unit is mechanically and acoustically tested.
- The pro microphone on the GAME ZERO gaming headset is in a class of its own. It provides high-end noise cancellation, so you can chat to fellow players with crystal clarity.
- With volume controls integrated onto the right ear cup, your reaction time is cut down as you won't have to spend time searching the cable for the controls. The GAME ZERO also features a convenient microphone mute function too. Simply lift the boom arm and you're off the air.
- GAME ZERO has exchangeable cables allowing compatibility with multiple platforms such as PC, Mac, consoles, mobiles and tablets that feature a 3.5mm jack input. Get ready to experience the full immersive sounds whether you’re gun-running on a tropical island, communicating with your team when to initiate or enjoying The Sound Games Are Made Of.
Collapsible design and carry case
- To ensure your headset is not scratched while you bring it to your LAN event, the GAME ZERO features a unique foldable design which allows you to completely fold it up and store it in the supplied hard carry case.
A perfect match
- Sennheiser is the only audio company that makes both the precision microphone equipment your games are recorded on, and the headsets you use to play them. So why would you go for any other gaming headset brand?
- Wearing style: Headband
- Impedance Headphones: 50 Ω
- Connector: 2 x 3.5 mm for desktop/laptop
- Frequency response (Microphone) Microphone: 50 Hz - 16,000 Hz
- Frequency response (Headphones) Headphones: 15 Hz - 28,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL) Headphones: 108 dB
- THD, total harmonic distortion Headphones: < 0.1%
- Ear coupling: Headphones: around-the-ear, closed acoustic design
- Cable length: 3 m (PC/Mac) & 1.2 m (Console)
- Weight: 300 g
- Pick-up pattern: Microphone: Noise-Cancelling
- Sensitivity Microphone: -38 dBV at 94 dBSPL
*Warning (for California residents only): Please note per Proposition 65 that this product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Every Consumer Products company is required to post the warning no matter if their products pose any harm. Sennheiser products are all RoHs compliant, yet we are by law required to post the Proposition 65 warning message anyway.